Tel: 03 5348 1823
Fax: 0402 218 232
The Talk The Talk Tour - The perfect way to fill a few hours, tours run from 10am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm. A fun & relaxed tour with an introduction to the region and a visit to 3 cellar doors including wineries, cidery and/or liqueurs. $75 p/p. The Classic Day Tour - From learners to connoisseurs, this tour begins at 10am and stops at 5 cellar doors including a gorgeous lunch overlooking the vines. Tailored to your tastes, it's a fantastic way to really indulge and engulf yourself in the Daylesford Macedon produce. $200 p/p. For private groups including corporates and private corporate tastings, hens & bucks, wedding groups etc. please check out our website or call or e-mail us to enquire. Packages available for tours, dining, accommodation and treatments also. Vouchers available on request.
- Review: daylesford-wine-tours
- “Highly recommended - a fun day out!” 5 of 5 stars Daylesford wine tours is a must do for anyone visiting Daylesford/Hepburn Springs. My boyfriend and I were pretty lucky in getting a spot on the afternoon 3 wineries tour (approx 3 hours) and so happy we did as it was a really fun and enjoyable day out. Clay and his adorable dog Maisie picked us up from our Hepburn Springs chalet and catered the wine tour depending on everyones preferences which were cider and wine. Having never experienced traditional organic cider being still not sparkling the first stop Daylesford Cider Company was quite a treat. The second stop at Barcaldine was our favourite! Clay was able to provide a private opening of the cellar which had a great variety of white and red wines and a delicious port! He was very informative on the different varieties, how they are made and his stories were always entertaining. They also had a great deal of buy 5 get 1 free so we took home a half dozen variety at a great price. Our last stop at passing clouds was a great way to finish off as they had some lovely reds including some award winners I took home for Dad. We will definitely return and highly recommend. Tracy, A. Visited October 2013
- Review: daylesford-wine-tours
- “Best day out” 5 of 5 stars My wife and I were picked up from outside our hotel (Frangos) on time by Clay Watson and his lovable pooch. Reading other reviews it looks like Maisie is a regular on these trips. We had booked the full tour ... 5 wineries, lunch included. We were the only people on the tour for the first 3 wineries and we had Clay's undivided attention ... or is that he had ours? ... each winery we went to showed the regard the owners had for Clay and visa versa. It was like sitting around a table having a conversation over good wine instead of a cellar door wine tasting. We had lunch at an organic winery and while we were eating Clay went and picked up the afternoon group. After lunch two more wineries and the day was done. Dropped back at the hotel carpark to unload our store of delicious wines we had bought along the way into the car and then it was saying goodbye to Clay. Felt more like a friend than a wine tour operator. Day was great, company great ..no hestation in recommending this tour to anyone, the wines in the Daylesford area are delightful .. try the Pinot Nero when you are there .... a real surprise find. Andy & Eve. Visited September 2013
- Daylesford Wine Tours' fun days out
- Xmas Vouchers the go!
- E-mail or phone Daylesford Wine Tours today to buy your loved ones Xmas vouchers for wine tours valid for a full year!
- Xmas Voucher Now Available from Dec 12, 2013 01:10 AM to Dec 12, 2014 01:10 AM — Daylesford,
- Buy your loved one, family or friends a wine tour for Xmas. An quick and easy way to get your shopping done, as well as a fun & relaxing way to treat the ones you love - valid for a full year. Packages available including dining, accommodation, treatments & tours. Call us on (03) 5348 1823 or e-mail us through daylesfordwinetours.com
- Liqueur Platters Now Available
- Daylesford Wine Tours in conjunction with Herbal Lore Liqueurs are putting on a spread! Enjoy a range of delicious liqueur treats including a Panna Cotta special for $28 - call us on (03) 5348 1823 to book your treat today. Includes tastings.